Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Monday, May 15, 2017
1.2 billion students, 270 million children out of school and 60 million
teachers can be a massive movement that works towards the global goals #GLOBALGOALS #SDGs #2030NOW
Friday, August 19, 2016
I would love to hear how we can accelerate the Global Goals!
Take a look at the Global Goals Page http://www.globalgoals.org/ or the United Nations Page for the Global Goals http://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/
#CampusParty the biggest Tech Festival in the world could become the perfect place to accelerate the Global Goals....our Youth is our best chance we should empower students to make a real difference!
If you follow @Campuspartynl and look at the pinned tweet you can support the acceleration of the global goals with your RETWEET! And if you care about the Global Goals and want to leverage your voice you can become an editor for our One Person Can Make A Difference Page with 124,662 likes or our One Earth One Mission Facebook Page about Sustainability
We can also connect on Linkedin where i have thousands of Changemakers in my Network! And a social selling index of 87 1 % 1% i would love to help you boost your social impact! Lets connect see about me
We can CHANGE the world! Create Paradise on Earth! Do we need until 2030? Back in 2012 i created Agenda 2022 because i think that we can really be the difference! What do you think?
Agenda 2022At the current rate of change it is hard to imagine what our lives as consumers will be like in 2022
- Will we Respect Earth and life in all its diversity
- Will we Care for the community of life with understanding, compassion, and love.
- Will we Build democratic societies that are just, participatory, sustainable, and peaceful.
- Will we Ensure that communities at all levels guarantee human rights and fundamental freedoms
- Will we Promote social and economic justice, enabling all to achieve a secure and meaningful livelihood that is ecologically responsible.
- Will we Protect and restore the integrity of Earth's ecological systems, with special concern for biological diversity and the natural processes that sustain life.
- Will we Adopt patterns of production, consumption, and reproduction that safeguard Earth's regenerative capacities, human rights, and community well-being.
- Will we Reduce, reuse, and recycle the materials used in production and consumption systems, and ensure that residual waste can be assimilated by ecological systems.
- Will we Use renewable energy sources
- Will we Try to build a brighter future, think about FUTURE GENERATIONS
- Will we Ensure universal and affordable access to health care
- Will we Support international scientific and technical cooperation on sustainability, with special attention to the needs of developing nations.
- Will we Recognize and preserve the traditional knowledge and spiritual wisdom in all cultures that contribute to environmental protection and human well-being.
- Will we Ensure that information of vital importance to human health and environmental protection, including genetic information, remains available in the public domain.
- Will we Eradicate poverty as an ethical, social, and environmental imperative.
- Will we Promote a culture of tolerance, nonviolence, and peace.
Encourage and support mutual understanding, solidarity, and cooperation among all peoples and within and among nations.
- Will we be able to build a sustainable global community and Connect all the caring people
- Will most of us be able to follow Einstein’s Theory? Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. Albert Einstein
- Will ours be a time remembered for the awakening of a new reverence for life, the firm resolve to achieve sustainability, the quickening of the struggle for justice and peace, and the joyful celebration of life.
- Will we be the Generation to determine the LIFE or death of the planet we have inherited!
- Will we BE the CHANGE we wish to see in the World
Wednesday, August 3, 2016
How do you show that you are a recognized #Expert in your field in the #PostNormalEra ?
So the question is what does your Klout Score and your #Expert #Ranking say about you? Do you know your Klout.com score? Its easy to check it and its free just sign in on klout.com with your Twitter account et voila you will get your Klout score!
In the #PostNormalEra YOU will have to add #Social #Networking know how to your personal niche expertise.
In the #PostNormaleEra its vitally important to associate with the right people and add them to your #EcoSystem Use your Linkedin #SSI
to track and boost your Social Networking Power! Use Klear.com to find the #Influencers!
If you start using Klout and Kred to check your Social Media Influence your Influence will increase...because you will start using social media in a much more pro active way! And your visibility in social media will increase!
If you have any questions please feel free to ask i am always happy to help YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Follow @HansLak and @PostNormalEra on Twitter!
Thursday, July 7, 2016
Saturday, February 20, 2016
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
Monday, October 26, 2015
Saturday, September 26, 2015
Why IBM Thinks Bitcoin Technology Will Change Banking, Household Appliances | Fast Company | Business Innovation
Not just #Banking everything! #Democracy #Justice #Society Let me give you food for thought on
Blockchain technology from our friends at Sogeti Labs!
Monday, August 3, 2015
Finally action? Unfortuntely the President is not in Charge
But its great to see his efforts....
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Tell President Obama: Don't drill the Arctic
In 2010 President Obama oversaw the worst oil disaster in our
nation’s history. As an unstoppable torrent of oil poured into the Gulf
of Mexico for three straight months, he addressed the nation, urging, “we cannot consign our children to this future,” and “the time to embrace a clean energy future is now.”*
But today, rather than heed his own words, he seems more determined to break his own record.
The Obama administration last week issued Shell a conditional
approval to drill in the Arctic, one of the most dangerous and risky
places to drill for oil on earth. Shell still needs a final permit,
which it is almost certain to get – unless we can force the president to
Tell President Obama: Don’t drill the Arctic. Sign the
petition and we’ll deliver it to the president with the text of his
speech from the Gulf oil spill.
No one can safely drill in the Arctic. The Department of Interior has said there is a 75% chance of a spill greater than 1,000 barrels.1
The last time Shell tried drilling in 2012, its drilling rig ran
aground in rough Arctic waters. This year, one of its drilling rigs has
already failed a Coast Guard inspection.
At a time when global warming is already melting polar ice at an
alarming rate, allowing Shell to unleash the Arctic’s massive pool of
carbon on our atmosphere is literally crazy. As Bill McKibben wrote last
week in the New York Times, “It’s as if the tobacco companies were applying for permission to put cigarette machines in cancer wards.”2
Tell President Obama: Don’t drill the Arctic.
Of all people, President Obama should know better. But rather than
trying not to repeat the Gulf oil spill, the President is using it to
dismiss criticism of this terrible decision. “I think it's fair to say
that I know a little something about the risks of offshore drilling,
given what happened in the Gulf very early in my presidency,” he said
The decision doesn’t just show a short memory and terrible judgement. Allowing
arctic drilling underscores the dangerous and deeply flawed logic
behind President Obama’s "all of the above" energy policy – that we can drill, frack and mine our way to a clean energy future.
That’s deeply concerning as we await President Obama’s decision on
Keystone XL and other infrastructure projects that would massively
increase the extraction of tar sands crude.
It’s been five years since President Obama called out that “we have failed to act with the sense of urgency that this challenge requires” because of “a lack of political courage and candor.” Yet he still is trying to have it both ways.
We know that President Obama does respond to public pressure. It has
staved off approval of Keystone XL. And now we need it more than ever to
save the Arctic.
Tell President Obama: Don’t drill the Arctic. Sign the
petition and we’ll deliver it to the president with his own words from
the Gulf oil catastrophe.
Excerpt from President Obama’s Gulf oil spill address:
“For decades, we have known the days of cheap and easily
accessible oil were numbered. For decades, we’ve talked and talked
about the need to end America’s century-long addiction to fossil fuels.
And for decades, we have failed to act with the sense of urgency that
this challenge requires. Time and again, the path forward has been
blocked -- not only by oil industry lobbyists, but also by a lack of
political courage and candor.
The consequences of our inaction are now in plain sight.
Countries like China are investing in clean energy jobs and industries
that should be right here in America. Each day, we send nearly $1
billion of our wealth to foreign countries for their oil. And today, as
we look to the Gulf, we see an entire way of life being threatened by a
menacing cloud of black crude.
We cannot consign our children to this future. The tragedy
unfolding on our coast is the most painful and powerful reminder yet
that the time to embrace a clean energy future is now. Now is the
moment for this generation to embark on a national mission to unleash
America’s innovation and seize control of our own destiny.”
- "As Shell Looks To Drill In Arctic, Environmentalists Rally To Remember Historic Arctic Oil Spill," Think Progress, 3/24/15
- "Obama’s Catastrophic Climate-Change Denial," Bill McKibben, New York Times, 5/12/15
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Thursday, March 26, 2015
We are all ONE!
This incredible short film shares an Indigenous Native American Prophecy that links all of life and the future of our planet. Please watch and share! This is the shor Url for this video bit.ly/Weareallone We want to encourage all the people to make a difference! Spread the understanding that everyone has an individual power to make a difference invite your friends to join us!What can one person do? Help, give, care, share, like, followIf you like what we do and want to support us further, please help us with a donation visit our One Person Can Make A Difference blog http://onepersoncanmad.blogspot.co.at/Or use the Donation button on the Facebook Page. Everything you do counts! Every share every like every thought...My Network of Changemakers on Linkedin is strong but every new connection makes it stronger If you want our networking support for your CAUSES Please connect! We will try to help you make a BIGGER DIFFERENCE!https://www.linkedin.com/in/hanslakFollow One Person On Twitter https://twitter.com/HansLakPosted by One person can make a difference on Sunday, December 5, 2010